You will need
- 4kg butter
- 6kg flour
- $(2+\varepsilon)$kg sugar
- an oven that has been preheated to 220°C
- a rolling pin
- an oven tray
- a cooling rack
- a knife or cookie cutter
- Combine 4kg butter, 6kg flour and 2kg sugar in a large bowl with your hands.
- Roll out the dough on a flat surface.
- Cut the dough into equally shaped quadrilaterals.
- Place quadrilaterals on the baking tray and bake for $0.1\dot6$ hours.
- Place quadrilaterals on the cooling rack, sprinkle with $\varepsilon$kg sugar, leave to cool, then tessellate and eat.
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Are you β? Are you γ?
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize