Before we get on to winners, here is the solution of the Chalkdust prize crossnumber #2:
The sum of the across clues was $277777800764962$.
Picking the Winners
We received 50 entries of which 38 were correct.
This time, we put all the correct entries in a Santa hat and got our glorious leader, Rafael Prieto Curiel, to pick the winners:
Thank you to everyone who entered the crossnumber competition. The competition will return in issue 3 of Chalkdust in March.
You might also like…
- Solve this and you could be the lucky winner of a signed copy of The Indisputable Existence of Santa Claus
- We round up some of the last month's top mathematical posts from around the internet
- Solve this and you could be the lucky winner of a Chalkdust T-shirt
- Chalkdust descends upon the UK's largest pop maths gathering and tells you what you missed
- We feel underdressed for Breakfast at Villani's
- Did you win?