Before we get on to winners, here is the solution of the Chalkdust prize crossnumber #2:
The sum of the across clues was $277777800764962$.
Picking the Winners
We received 50 entries of which 38 were correct.
This time, we put all the correct entries in a Santa hat and got our glorious leader, Rafael Prieto Curiel, to pick the winners:
Thank you to everyone who entered the crossnumber competition. The competition will return in issue 3 of Chalkdust in March.
You might also like…
- Warning: Contains SPOILERS!
- Exploring the maths on offer at this year's UK hacker festival.
- Are you a winner?
- Were you a Choco Leibniz or a Fig Newton?
- Can you solve these puzzles about differentiation and integration?
- All the fun of our prize crossnumber, just smaller and without a prize