Before we get on to winners, here is the solution of the Chalkdust prize crossnumber #2:
The sum of the across clues was $277777800764962$.
Picking the Winners
We received 50 entries of which 38 were correct.
This time, we put all the correct entries in a Santa hat and got our glorious leader, Rafael Prieto Curiel, to pick the winners:
Thank you to everyone who entered the crossnumber competition. The competition will return in issue 3 of Chalkdust in March.
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Ellen talks to the mathematician and scientist about Attenborough, arctan and Antarctica
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- E Adrian Henle, Nick Gantzler, François-Xavier Coudert & Cory Simon team up for a deadly challenge
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Goran Newsum always should be someone you really love