Chalkdust has made it through its second year! Yep. 731 days ago (that’s right, 2016 was a leap year) we got together with the idea of creating something, we weren’t sure what, to share maths. That’s it. And now, one million minutes later, we are celebrating our second anniversary and are in the process of creating our fifth issue.
Here are some highlights of our past year! Thank you for celebrating our anniversary with us!
You might also like…
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- See what we're doing this October to promote and celebrate diversity in mathematics
- Are you perfect or imaginary? Are you a square?
- Village fetes, Brexit and flowers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column