Chalkdust has made it through its second year! Yep. 731 days ago (that’s right, 2016 was a leap year) we got together with the idea of creating something, we weren’t sure what, to share maths. That’s it. And now, one million minutes later, we are celebrating our second anniversary and are in the process of creating our fifth issue.
Here are some highlights of our past year! Thank you for celebrating our anniversary with us!
You might also like…
- Looking back at puzzles about complex numbers, tic-tac-toe, and the Eggnog Mystery
- Win this year's best book of geometry puzzles
- Win a DVD boxset from Festival of the spoken nerd in our first Christmas competition!
- A podcast for the mathematically curious
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.