Chalkdust has made it through its second year! Yep. 731 days ago (that’s right, 2016 was a leap year) we got together with the idea of creating something, we weren’t sure what, to share maths. That’s it. And now, one million minutes later, we are celebrating our second anniversary and are in the process of creating our fifth issue.
Here are some highlights of our past year! Thank you for celebrating our anniversary with us!
More from Chalkdust
- Penguins, prison and PDE patterns coming your way in our new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
- The best and worst from this year's Met Gala
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.