Once again, we are delighted to be able to announce the winners of the Chalkdust prize crossnumber #4! But before we do so, here is the solution:
The sum of the across clues was $1 435 302 478$.
Picking the Winners
We received 75 entries, 52 of which were correct.
So without further ado, the winner of the Chalkdust Magazine issue 04 crossnumber competition is Leif Cooper, who wins a £100 goody bag from Maths Gear. The runners-up, and winners of Chalkdust T-shirts, are Dan DiMillo, Brendan W. Sullivan and Zack Wolske.
Thank you to everyone who entered the crossnumber competition! The competition will return in issue 05 of Chalkdust, released in March.
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2020 Readers' Choice
- We review the seventh of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year, and open the vote for the readers' favourite
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year