It’s time for episode three of Talkdust!
- TD and Alex talk about Royal Institution masterclasses and Maths Fest, and encourage you to use Google to find this video.
- TD interviews members of the Chalkdust team during Chalky Saturday.
- Alex tells TD about the chessboard puzzles that his Royal Institution masterclass is based on.
- TD and Alex play a game in which they try to describe mathematical words to each other and take the top position on the leaderboard.
More from Chalkdust
- Humbug sets the fourth puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Space-filling curves, cheating at cards and automated joke generation feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Celebrate the launch of issue 11 by taking part in our puzzle hunt
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Are you a torus? A cone? Ed Spheran? Find out by answering a maximum of five easy questions
- Grant applications, musical media and last-minute Olympics training are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue