It’s time for episode three of Talkdust!
- TD and Alex talk about Royal Institution masterclasses and Maths Fest, and encourage you to use Google to find this video.
- TD interviews members of the Chalkdust team during Chalky Saturday.
- Alex tells TD about the chessboard puzzles that his Royal Institution masterclass is based on.
- TD and Alex play a game in which they try to describe mathematical words to each other and take the top position on the leaderboard.
More from Chalkdust
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- The definitive chart of the best issues of Chalkdust