It’s time for episode three of Talkdust!
- TD and Alex talk about Royal Institution masterclasses and Maths Fest, and encourage you to use Google to find this video.
- TD interviews members of the Chalkdust team during Chalky Saturday.
- Alex tells TD about the chessboard puzzles that his Royal Institution masterclass is based on.
- TD and Alex play a game in which they try to describe mathematical words to each other and take the top position on the leaderboard.
You might also like…
- Play the variation on Conway's Game of Life!
- A podcast for the mathematically curious
- Ride a phantom parabola into our latest issue. Billiards, maths, tiles, mistakes, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Mystic mug has some predictions for you...
- The definitive chart of the best Chalkdust regulars