Chalkdust issue 09 is coming! To celebrate the latest edition of the magazine, we will be holding a free launch event on 15 March, in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 15 March here and start looking forward to:
- Free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza and home-made cakes;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- A great evening!
Please register now to confirm your place, as the event only has a limited number of spaces!
If you can’t make it to the launch event, you can also pick up copies at the following upcoming events:
- London MathsJam (19 March, London) and at many other MathsJams on the same day
- UCL mathematics alumni mixer (14 March, London)
You will also be able to order copies from this website in the near future, and of course read an online version of the magazine right here.
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More from Chalkdust
- Penguins, prison and PDE patterns coming your way in our new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
- The best and worst from this year's Met Gala
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.