Chalkdust issue 09 is coming! To celebrate the latest edition of the magazine, we will be holding a free launch event on 15 March, in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm.
You can book your free tickets to the event on 15 March here and start looking forward to:
- Free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza and home-made cakes;
- Non-free drinks;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- A great evening!
Please register now to confirm your place, as the event only has a limited number of spaces!
If you can’t make it to the launch event, you can also pick up copies at the following upcoming events:
- London MathsJam (19 March, London) and at many other MathsJams on the same day
- UCL mathematics alumni mixer (14 March, London)
You will also be able to order copies from this website in the near future, and of course read an online version of the magazine right here.
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
More from Chalkdust
- Did you solve it?
- Sus Mafia strategies, LMS president Ulrike Tillmann, and Bae's theorem 😍 all feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Issue 13 is here! Find out how to get involved with our mathematical art launch project
- Have your say
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- Are you binary? Roman numerals? The decimals? Find out by answering a maximum of ∞ easy questions