Use this handy Markov chain tweet generator to carefully craft your next tweet. Use a standard die on each turn to decide which path to follow to the next word. To find out more about the maths of Markov chains, check out this issue’s article about them
More from Chalkdust
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Books, business and barns are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Does maths need a Nobel prize?
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.