Use this handy Markov chain tweet generator to carefully craft your next tweet. Use a standard die on each turn to decide which path to follow to the next word. To find out more about the maths of Markov chains, check out this issue’s article about them
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Have your say
- The definitive chart of the best matrices