The day is finally here: issue 11 is out now! To help you celebrate launch day in style, we’ve set a puzzle hunt: throughout the day, we are posting a series of puzzles. The answers to these puzzles form clues to the code for the door to let you into the Chalkdust issue 11 secret backstage lounge.
Be sure to come back at 1pm when the third puzzle will be posted.
The three circles below all meet at tangents. The area of the largest circle is $20\pi$.
More from Chalkdust
- Adam Townsend sets the fifth and final puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Humbug sets the fourth puzzle. Can you solve it?
- David Sheard sets the third puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Matthew Scroggs sets the first puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Interviewing Matt was a mistake
- Print it out and play against your friends!