The day is finally here: issue 11 is out now! To help you celebrate launch day in style, we’ve set a puzzle hunt: throughout the day, we are posting a series of puzzles. The answers to these puzzles form clues to the code for the door to let you into the Chalkdust issue 11 secret backstage lounge.
Be sure to come back at 1pm when the third puzzle will be posted.
The three circles below all meet at tangents. The area of the largest circle is $20\pi$.
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Ellen talks to the mathematician and scientist about Attenborough, arctan and Antarctica
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- E Adrian Henle, Nick Gantzler, François-Xavier Coudert & Cory Simon team up for a deadly challenge
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Goran Newsum always should be someone you really love