from jokes import jokes_about_python print(jokes_about_python)
We don’t use punch cards any more. Why are you still using a language designed for them?!
Over 300 years before it was cool, Newton invented the diss track and completely destroyed Leibniz.
His haircut is so last issue and he doesn’t even have an Instagram account.
The UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
Not the UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at email@example.com
You might also like…
- Vote for your favourite part of a circle
- Our sparkly new edition, out now! Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Follow our flowchart to find out where your true calling is
- Don't be left behind... more mathematical fashion advice
- Win £100 of maths goodies in our fiendish crossnumber
- Solve the puzzles that appeared in Issue 04.