from jokes import jokes_about_python print(jokes_about_python)
We don’t use punch cards any more. Why are you still using a language designed for them?!
Over 300 years before it was cool, Newton invented the diss track and completely destroyed Leibniz.
His haircut is so last issue and he doesn’t even have an Instagram account.
The UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
Not the UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like…
- It's the last day of the Chalkdust advent calendar, so there must be something very good behind today's door...
- Here we have collected our favourite sets, from the Mandelbrot set to the Mahut-Isner set!
- Vote for your favourite part of a circle
- Our sparkly new edition, out now! Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Follow our flowchart to find out where your true calling is
- Don't be left behind... more mathematical fashion advice