from jokes import jokes_about_python print(jokes_about_python)
We don’t use punch cards any more. Why are you still using a language designed for them?!
Over 300 years before it was cool, Newton invented the diss track and completely destroyed Leibniz.
His haircut is so last issue and he doesn’t even have an Instagram account.
The UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
Not the UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at email@example.com
You might also like…
- As the festive season strikes again, we'll be dishing out more fiendish puzzles – this time with prizes!
- Cardioids in coffee cups, counting with three fingers, and breakfast at Villani's.Plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Prof. Dirichlet tackles archaeology and supercomputers in answering your personal problems
- "R" you a Matlab or a Python? Fortran or Mathematica? Find out which package suits you best.
- The definitive chart of the best tools