from jokes import jokes_about_python print(jokes_about_python)
We don’t use punch cards any more. Why are you still using a language designed for them?!
Over 300 years before it was cool, Newton invented the diss track and completely destroyed Leibniz.
His haircut is so last issue and he doesn’t even have an Instagram account.
The UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
Not the UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like…
- Win a DVD boxset from Festival of the spoken nerd in our first Christmas competition!
- A podcast for the mathematically curious
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- See what we're doing this October to promote and celebrate diversity in mathematics