from jokes import jokes_about_python print(jokes_about_python)
We don’t use punch cards any more. Why are you still using a language designed for them?!
Over 300 years before it was cool, Newton invented the diss track and completely destroyed Leibniz.
His haircut is so last issue and he doesn’t even have an Instagram account.
The UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
Not the UK’s hottest ever July temperature.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Ellen talks to the mathematician and scientist about Attenborough, arctan and Antarctica
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- E Adrian Henle, Nick Gantzler, François-Xavier Coudert & Cory Simon team up for a deadly challenge
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Goran Newsum always should be someone you really love