More from Chalkdust
- The definitive chart of the best day trips
- Carmen Cabrera Arnau explores the use of AI in composition
- Celebrate International Women's day by reading about rebel women in mathematics!
- Infinitely many primes ending in 1, 3, 7 and 9 proved in typically Eulerian style.
- Cardioids in coffee cups, counting with three fingers, and breakfast at Villani's. Plus the return of all your favourite fun pages in our autumn 2017 issue.
- Using Markov chains to calculate some interesting tennis stats!