Chalkdust Issue 4 is now available online and in print. To celebrate this, we will be holding a free launch event on Tuesday 11 October in the Print Room Café at UCL from 7.15pm. We’d love to meet more of our readers, so please come along and invite your friends. If you can’t make the event but you’d still like to get your hands on some copies of Chalkdust, please see below for more information.
You can book your tickets to the event on 11 October here and start looking forward to:
- Hundreds of free copies of Chalkdust;
- A mathematical pub quiz;
- Free pizza;
- Mathematical cakes;
- The opportunity to meet the team and some of our authors;
- As well as the chance to purchase your very own Chalkdust T-shirt!
Please register now to avoid disappointment as the event only has a limited number of tickets available.
If you want to stay up to date with news about this and future events, why not sign up to our newsletter?
We will also be sending copies of the magazine to universities and MathsJams across the country, completely for free! If you are at a UK university and would like us to send you a box of Chalkdust to distribute there, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Other institutions (schools, companies, etc) can order copies of Chalkdust here: the magazine itself is free, but unfortunately we have to ask you to pay for postage and packaging in order to cover some of our costs.
We couldn’t wait to get our hands on Issue 4; we hope that you can’t too!
More from Chalkdust
- We reveal the solutions to our Christmas puzzles!
- Puzzle #3 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #2 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #1 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.