Did you enjoy this week’s Dear Dirichlet Valentine’s Day Special? Did you also forget to buy a Valentine’s Day card for your loved one, family member of pet? If the answer to both these questions is yes, then you are in the right place!
You will need
- A printed copy of this template
Step one: Print this template on A4 paper. If you live in North America, you may need to buy a new printer to do this. It will be worth every penny.
Step two: Fold the template in half twice.
Step three: Write your Valentine’s message under Dirichlet’s face.
Step four: Give the card to your soon-to-be-very-happy loved one.
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Are you β? Are you γ?
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize