More from Chalkdust
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- Some surprising mathematical facts
- Find your perfect partner with this wonderful tree diagram!
- This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar. Newton: "Are you going to the Fibonacci themed Christmas party?" Euler: "Yes! I heard it's going to be as big as the two previous years put together."
- Introducing polyominoes