Highway Route 1.414
More from Chalkdust
- A review of Vicky Neale's new book about the quest to understand prime numbers.
- ``Read Euler, read Euler, he is the master of us all." -- Laplace. An invitation to join us in celebrating Euler's 311th birthday by appreciating a few of his great contributions to mathematics.
- Or, how a simple problem can get very complicated, very quickly...
- Infinitely many primes ending in 1, 3, 7 and 9 proved in typically Eulerian style.
- Undoubtedly the most influential voice on this hottest of hot topics.
- We chat to one of the UK's most qualified voices in mathematics communication