More from Chalkdust
- "Unlocking the hidden mathematics in video games"
- Blaise Pascal was driven to begin the mechanisation of mathematics by his father's struggles with an accounts book in 17th century France.
- It's the last day of the Chalkdust advent calendar, so there must be something very good behind today's door...
- Ever been stuck in motorway traffic which seems to have no reason? A model for traffic flow explains why.
- Where should you choose to take a conversion kick from?
- What difference will an extra 10 balls make?