More from Chalkdust
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in the autumn 2019 issue. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Free launch party, 7.15pm. Come along! Free copies of Chalkdust, free pizza, and buy your own Chalkdust T-shirt.
- We chat to Andrea about crime, maths and her fluid career