More from Chalkdust
- We talk to four statisticians working in different jobs across industry and academia
- We review the second of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- Sam Hartburn attempts the impossible
- We explore the concept of emptiness in set theory, and explain how zero went from "nothing" to "something"
- Blood is exceptionally complicated and its composition varies from person to person. So how do we begin to model it?
- We chat to Marcus about science communication, teaching mathematics in schools, and how to make group theory sound sexy.