More from Chalkdust
- We review the eighth (and last) of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- Yuliya Nesterova misses all the pockets, but does manage to solve some cubics
- What is pi? How do we define it and who first thought of it? We explore the history of this quintessential mathematical constant.
- Let's take a look at patterns that can be discovered in Fibonacci numbers and how we can find them around us.
- Because we love functions!
- Hugh Duncan explores the hidden patterns of fractions