This issue, Top Ten features the top ten pictures of scorpions! Then vote here on the top ten maths-themed days out for issue 12!
At 10, it’s Wind of Change by The Scorpions.
At 9, it’s scorPioneers by Bloc Party.
At 8, it’s scorpIonisation, Edgard Var&egrace;se’s work that features only percussion instruments.
At 7, it’s scorpiOne by U2.
At 6, it’s sCorpus Christi Carol by Jeff Buckley.
At 5, it’s scorpiOnce in a Lifetime by The Talking Heads.
At 4, it’s scorpiOn The Road Again by Willie Nelson.
At 3, it’s scorpiOne of These Days by Camper Van Beethoven.
At 2, it’s I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! at the Discorpion.
Topping the pops this issue, it’s the album Scorpion by Drake.
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Have your say
- The definitive chart of the best matrices