This issue, Top Ten features the top ten pictures of scorpions! Then vote here on the top ten maths-themed days out for issue 12!
At 10, it’s Wind of Change by The Scorpions.
At 9, it’s scorPioneers by Bloc Party.
At 8, it’s scorpIonisation, Edgard Var&egrace;se’s work that features only percussion instruments.
At 7, it’s scorpiOne by U2.
At 6, it’s sCorpus Christi Carol by Jeff Buckley.
At 5, it’s scorpiOnce in a Lifetime by The Talking Heads.
At 4, it’s scorpiOn The Road Again by Willie Nelson.
At 3, it’s scorpiOne of These Days by Camper Van Beethoven.
At 2, it’s I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! at the Discorpion.
Topping the pops this issue, it’s the album Scorpion by Drake.
More from Chalkdust
- Humbug sets the fourth puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Space-filling curves, cheating at cards and automated joke generation feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Celebrate the launch of issue 11 by taking part in our puzzle hunt
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Are you a torus? A cone? Ed Spheran? Find out by answering a maximum of five easy questions
- Grant applications, musical media and last-minute Olympics training are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue