Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT Alan Turing
What a specimen!
NOT Boulton and Watt
More like Boulton and who?
NOT Winning a Fields medal
HOT Winning an Olympic medal
HOT Getting an A* in A-level maths
Proud of you, Emma.
NOT Winning the US Open
Does anyone remember who won it this year?
See Dimitrios’s article this issue!
NOTChess TV shows
No, Netflix, I don’t want to rewatch the Queen’s Gambit.
NOT Writing for Chalkdust two issues in a row
HOT Writing for Chalkdust three issues in a row
Get to work on that draft, Maddy.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Penguins, prison and PDE patterns coming your way in our new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
- The best and worst from this year's Met Gala
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.