Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT Artwork by artificial intelligence
Not to brag, but we got priority access to Dall.E
NOT Artwork that makes any sense
“I need you to draw a badly-assembled ham sandwich being cut in half so that all layers are cut equally… got it?”
NOT Shooting for the moon
“Nasa ground control to Artemis… we’re going to have to delay this launch by a few days…”
HOT Landing among the stars
See our page 3 model
HOT Dropping a new paper in front of 30 people
A great turnout to witness the outcome of your many years of academic work
NOT Dropping paper in front of 30 million people
Ah well, it’s hardly a cardinal sin… (he’s C of E)
HOT Chalkdust slowly becoming more and more like Cosmo
Issue 17 is full of sexy numbers, interviews with theorems and ‘LaTeX: expectation vs reality’
NOT Chalkdust slowly becoming more and more like Cosmo
At least they haven’t given Prof Dirichlet’s slot to Scott Mills yet #lovetheshow
HOT Supporting maths students with their mental health
HOT Pipe ﬂow
The hosepipe ban is still in force down south, after a punishingly hot summer
NOT Miss Flo
At least Holly & Phil will be pleased we moved on
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Can you solve it?
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Which do you prefer?