This post was part of the Chalkdust 2016 Advent Calendar.
What do mathematicians say after Christmas dinner?
You might also like…
- We spoke with Jonathan Farley about his research and experiences as a black mathematician.
- We created hot ice from scratch, a solution that remains liquid even below its freezing point!
- When you're caught in the rain without an umbrella... what is your best option?
- Explain the strange dynamics of certain insects using game theory
- Applying game theory to evolution
- The extreme weirdness of slow viscous flows, and why borrowers shouldn't use doggy paddle.