Once again, we are delighted to be able to announce the winners of the Chalkdust prize crossnumber #4! But before we do so, here is the solution:
The sum of the across clues was $1 435 302 478$.
Picking the Winners
We received 75 entries, 52 of which were correct.
So without further ado, the winner of the Chalkdust Magazine issue 04 crossnumber competition is Leif Cooper, who wins a £100 goody bag from Maths Gear. The runners-up, and winners of Chalkdust T-shirts, are Dan DiMillo, Brendan W. Sullivan and Zack Wolske.
Thank you to everyone who entered the crossnumber competition! The competition will return in issue 05 of Chalkdust, released in March.
You might also like…
- ... and the winners
- Can you solve four puzzles to reveal the hidden message?
- Try our nonograms! And remember, not all puzzles have a unique solution...
- Solve this and you could be the lucky winner of a signed copy of The Indisputable Existence of Santa Claus
- We round up some of the last month's top mathematical posts from around the internet
- Solve this and you could be the lucky winner of a Chalkdust T-shirt