Did you enjoy this week’s Dear Dirichlet Valentine’s Day Special? Did you also forget to buy a Valentine’s Day card for your loved one, family member of pet? If the answer to both these questions is yes, then you are in the right place!
You will need
- A printed copy of this template
Step one: Print this template on A4 paper. If you live in North America, you may need to buy a new printer to do this. It will be worth every penny.
Step two: Fold the template in half twice.
Step three: Write your Valentine’s message under Dirichlet’s face.
Step four: Give the card to your soon-to-be-very-happy loved one.
You might also like…
- Win this year's best book of geometry puzzles
- Win a DVD boxset from Festival of the spoken nerd in our first Christmas competition!
- A podcast for the mathematically curious
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber