Did you enjoy this week’s Dear Dirichlet Valentine’s Day Special? Did you also forget to buy a Valentine’s Day card for your loved one, family member of pet? If the answer to both these questions is yes, then you are in the right place!
You will need
- A printed copy of this template
Step one: Print this template on A4 paper. If you live in North America, you may need to buy a new printer to do this. It will be worth every penny.
Step two: Fold the template in half twice.
Step three: Write your Valentine’s message under Dirichlet’s face.
Step four: Give the card to your soon-to-be-very-happy loved one.
More from Chalkdust
- Humbug sets the fourth puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Space-filling curves, cheating at cards and automated joke generation feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Celebrate the launch of issue 11 by taking part in our puzzle hunt
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Are you a torus? A cone? Ed Spheran? Find out by answering a maximum of five easy questions
- Grant applications, musical media and last-minute Olympics training are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue