Did you enjoy this week’s Dear Dirichlet Valentine’s Day Special? Did you also forget to buy a Valentine’s Day card for your loved one, family member of pet? If the answer to both these questions is yes, then you are in the right place!
You will need
- A printed copy of this template
Step one: Print this template on A4 paper. If you live in North America, you may need to buy a new printer to do this. It will be worth every penny.
Step two: Fold the template in half twice.
Step three: Write your Valentine’s message under Dirichlet’s face.
Step four: Give the card to your soon-to-be-very-happy loved one.
You might also like…
- It's the last day of the Chalkdust advent calendar, so there must be something very good behind today's door...
- Here we have collected our favourite sets, from the Mandelbrot set to the Mahut-Isner set!
- Vote for your favourite part of a circle
- Our sparkly new edition, out now! Problem solving 101, proof by storytelling, plus the return of all your favourite fun pages.
- Follow our flowchart to find out where your true calling is
- Don't be left behind... more mathematical fashion advice