Did you enjoy this week’s Dear Dirichlet Valentine’s Day Special? Did you also forget to buy a Valentine’s Day card for your loved one, family member of pet? If the answer to both these questions is yes, then you are in the right place!
You will need
- A printed copy of this template
Step one: Print this template on A4 paper. If you live in North America, you may need to buy a new printer to do this. It will be worth every penny.
Step two: Fold the template in half twice.
Step three: Write your Valentine’s message under Dirichlet’s face.
Step four: Give the card to your soon-to-be-very-happy loved one.
More from Chalkdust
- Venn diagrams, retrograde chess, and behind-the-scenes Christmas lectures all feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Football, telly and shape-shifting houses find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- The definitive chart of the best waves
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.