The next issue of chalkdust isn’t coming until September. Even our crossnumber won’t take quite long enough to entertain you until then. So what are you to do with all this free time? At chalkdust HQ, we have come up with a solution to this problem. Without further ado, let me welcome you to the chalkdust blog.
This blog will include anything and everything mathematical, from articles and opinion to puzzles and games. New posts will be published each Thursday. We can plot a graph showing this information:
In calculating this limit, we have made the assumption that the world, and indeed the universe, will never end.
There is other information about the blog that we can plot, for example:
You might also like…
- Solve this and you could be the lucky winner of a signed copy of The Indisputable Existence of Santa Claus
- We round up some of the last month's top mathematical posts from around the internet
- Solve this and you could be the lucky winner of a Chalkdust T-shirt
- Chalkdust descends upon the UK's largest pop maths gathering and tells you what you missed
- We feel underdressed for Breakfast at Villani's
- Did you win?