The next issue of chalkdust isn’t coming until September. Even our crossnumber won’t take quite long enough to entertain you until then. So what are you to do with all this free time? At chalkdust HQ, we have come up with a solution to this problem. Without further ado, let me welcome you to the chalkdust blog.
This blog will include anything and everything mathematical, from articles and opinion to puzzles and games. New posts will be published each Thursday. We can plot a graph showing this information:
In calculating this limit, we have made the assumption that the world, and indeed the universe, will never end.
There is other information about the blog that we can plot, for example:
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2020 Readers' Choice
- We review the seventh of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year, and open the vote for the readers' favourite
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year