It’s time for episode four of Talkdust!
- Eleanor and Sean talk about the launch of issue 09.
- Stephen Muirhead tells us about his article in issue 09.
- Eleanor and Sean talk some more about the launch of issue 09.
- Eleanor and Sean play a game in which they try to describe mathematical words to each other and take the second place position on the leaderboard.
More from Chalkdust
- 21 simple steps to draw your own Islamic pattern!
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.