Our latest edition, Issue 07, is available now. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- No more Katie Steckles.
- Rob Eastaway joins the dots.
- Sam Hartburn bakes your favourite fractal
- Zoe Griffiths on the life of e
- High stakes gambling with Paula Rowińska
- In this edition of the series, we instead learn about 'routes' and Edsger Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm.
- Alex Xela shows us the world of palindromic numbers, and calculates the chances of getting one
- Find out more about the patterns on the cover of Issue 07
- Biography of Sir Christopher Zeeman
- Infinitely many primes ending in 1, 3, 7 and 9 proved in typically Eulerian style.
- Start your quest to conquer the planet with this introduction to the wonderful world of machine learning
- Undoubtedly the most influential voice on this hottest of hot topics.
- John Dore and Chris Woodcock join the dots
- We chat to one of the UK's most qualified voices in mathematics communication
- Pigs, popes and produce are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Part 6 of our mathematical comic's adventure
- The definitive chart of the best dates
- Race to be the first to get five-in-a-row
- Make a catastrophe machine just like Zeeman's
- Modelling unemployment using simple differential equations!
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
You might also like…
- Looking back at puzzles about complex numbers, tic-tac-toe, and the Eggnog Mystery
- Win this year's best book of geometry puzzles
- Win a DVD boxset from Festival of the spoken nerd in our first Christmas competition!
- A podcast for the mathematically curious
- Surprise yourself by making this thing
- Swing on a magnetic pendulum into our latest issue. Topological tic-tac-toe, maths, cake, categories, plus all your favourite regulars.