Issue 07 was released on 13 March 2018. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- No more Katie Steckles.
- Rob Eastaway joins the dots.
- Sam Hartburn bakes your favourite fractal
- Zoe Griffiths on the life of e
- High stakes gambling with Paula Rowińska
- In this edition of the series, we instead learn about 'routes' and Edsger Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm.
- Alex Xela shows us the world of palindromic numbers, and calculates the chances of getting one
- Find out more about the patterns on the cover of Issue 07
- Biography of Sir Christopher Zeeman
- Infinitely many primes ending in 1, 3, 7 and 9 proved in typically Eulerian style.
- Start your quest to conquer the planet with this introduction to the wonderful world of machine learning
- Undoubtedly the most influential voice on this hottest of hot topics.
- John Dore and Chris Woodcock join the dots
- We chat to one of the UK's most qualified voices in mathematics communication
- Pigs, popes and produce are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Win £100 of Maths Gear goodies by solving our famously fiendish crossnumber
- Part 6 of our mathematical comic's adventure
- The definitive chart of the best dates
- Race to be the first to get five-in-a-row
- Make a catastrophe machine just like Zeeman's
- Modelling unemployment using simple differential equations!
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
More from Chalkdust
- We reveal the solutions to our Christmas puzzles!
- Puzzle #3 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #2 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Puzzle #1 in our 2020 Christmas puzzle series
- Now available to catch up on YouTube
- Independent Sage's Christina Pagel, hyperbolic mindfulness and make-your-own Markov tweet feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.