Issue 10 was released on 24 October 2019. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- And will we soon all be out of a job? Kevin Buzzard worries us all.
- We chat to the crypto chief about inventing RSA... but not being able to tell anyone
- Yiannis Petridis connects square roots and continued fractions
- Pamela E Harris's story, as told by Talithia Williams
- Carmen Cabrera Arnau explores the use of AI in composition
- Angela Brett might not be standing on their shoulders
- Ever thought about making your own fractal?
- Explaining the mathematics of tiling, and the cover of Issue 10
- Paula Rowińska uses mathematics to answer some awkward questions
- Andrei Chekmasov explores order and infinity
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Part 7 of our mathematical comic's adventure
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- The definitive chart of the best issues of Chalkdust
- You won't bee-lieve it
- Vote for your favourite picture of a scorpion
- Tasty and mathematical
More from Chalkdust
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the third of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the second of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the first of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We announce the shortlist