This issue, Top Ten features the top ten issues of Chalkdust! Then vote here on the top ten pictures of scorpions for issue 11!
At 10, it’s the tenth most egg-cellent issue of Chalkdust: issue 06.
At 9, it’s issue 02, the difficult second issue.
At 8, it’s John Lennon’s latest avant garde composition: issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09.
At 7, it’s Puff, the Magic Dragon Curves by Peter, issue 05 and Mary.
At 6, it’s the issue that will explain why the vote to put this issue in sixth place is unfair: issue 03.
At 5, it’s When I’m issue 04 by The Beatles.
At 4, it’s the only issue printed on A5 paper (which was a mistake, just like the minidisc): issue 01.
At 3, it’s You’re my number three issue of Chalkdust by S Club issue 07.
After a whole year at number 1, it’s the issue that’s finally been knocked down to number 2: issue 08.
Topping the pops this issue, it’s a new entry and a brand new release: issue 10.
More from Chalkdust
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Part 7 of our mathematical comic's adventure
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.