This issue, Top Ten features the top ten issues of Chalkdust! Then vote here on the top ten pictures of scorpions for issue 11!
At 10, it’s the tenth most egg-cellent issue of Chalkdust: issue 06.
At 9, it’s issue 02, the difficult second issue.
At 8, it’s John Lennon’s latest avant garde composition: issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09. issue 09.
At 7, it’s Puff, the Magic Dragon Curves by Peter, issue 05 and Mary.
At 6, it’s the issue that will explain why the vote to put this issue in sixth place is unfair: issue 03.
At 5, it’s When I’m issue 04 by The Beatles.
At 4, it’s the only issue printed on A5 paper (which was a mistake, just like the minidisc): issue 01.
At 3, it’s You’re my number three issue of Chalkdust by S Club issue 07.
After a whole year at number 1, it’s the issue that’s finally been knocked down to number 2: issue 08.
Topping the pops this issue, it’s a new entry and a brand new release: issue 10.
More from Chalkdust
- Penguins, prison and PDE patterns feature in our Spring 2023 issue. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
- The best and worst from this year's Met Gala
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.