Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT Issue 10
We’re so excited about releasing issue 10!
NOT Issue 3628800
Wait another 1.8 million years for this one? No thanks.
See this article.
NOT Manually proving theorems
NOT Disliking the food in the university canteen
HOT Proroguing the canteen to take back control of the menu
HOT Recycling jokes from issue 06
Writing new content is hard.
They’re all exactly the same. I say Su-no-ku.
No one cares that only a genius can do BIDMAS.
HOT Really big triangles
Bonus points if they’re scalene.
NOT Really big numbers
Shut up, Graham.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Penguins, prison and PDE patterns feature in our Spring 2023 issue. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
- The best and worst from this year's Met Gala
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.