Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT Issue 10
We’re so excited about releasing issue 10!
NOT Issue 3628800
Wait another 1.8 million years for this one? No thanks.
See this article.
NOT Manually proving theorems
NOT Disliking the food in the university canteen
HOT Proroguing the canteen to take back control of the menu
HOT Recycling jokes from issue 06
Writing new content is hard.
They’re all exactly the same. I say Su-no-ku.
No one cares that only a genius can do BIDMAS.
HOT Really big triangles
Bonus points if they’re scalene.
NOT Really big numbers
Shut up, Graham.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from Chalkdust
- Roll up, roll up! Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in Issue 15. (Plus all the usual nonsense.)
- Did you solve it?
- We review the seventh of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the sixth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year