Issue 11 was released on 17 April 2020. Enjoy the articles online or scroll down to view the magazine as a PDF.
- We chat with Trachette about her work in mathematical oncology, her role models, and boosting diversity in mathematics
- Kevin Houston teaches us how to deal ourselves the best hand
- Mara Kortenkamp, Erin Henning and Anna Maria Hartkopf give us a tour of Polytopia, a home for peculiar polytopes
- I like my towns like I like my Alex: Bolton
- Sam Hartburn orders wine by the barrel, but wonders if she's getting the most wine
- Nobody could draw a space filling curve by hand, but that doesn’t stop Andrew Stacey
- Like Fibonacci, but weird. Robert J Low and Thierry Platini explain
- David Sheard explores the rich mathematics and history behind the Apollonian packing, and the cover of issue 11
- Yuliya Nesterova orders some polynomials around
- Celebrate the launch of issue 11 by taking part in our puzzle hunt
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Are you a torus? A cone? Ed Spheran? Find out by answering a maximum of five easy questions
- Grant applications, musical media and last-minute Olympics training are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue
- Vote for your favourite maths-themed day out
- Some saucy modelling
- Make your own Ecki
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.
- The definitive chart of the best pictures of scorpions
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Are you β? Are you γ?
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize