Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT Issue 10
We’re so excited about releasing issue 10!
NOT Issue 3628800
Wait another 1.8 million years for this one? No thanks.
See this article.
NOT Manually proving theorems
NOT Disliking the food in the university canteen
HOT Proroguing the canteen to take back control of the menu
HOT Recycling jokes from issue 06
Writing new content is hard.
They’re all exactly the same. I say Su-no-ku.
No one cares that only a genius can do BIDMAS.
HOT Really big triangles
Bonus points if they’re scalene.
NOT Really big numbers
Shut up, Graham.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from Chalkdust
- 21 simple steps to draw your own Islamic pattern!
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Can you solve it?
- Letter writing, hospital visits, and getting the family active are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Part 7 of our mathematical comic's adventure
- How do you like your numbers? Prime? Positive but infinitely small? Find out which famous mathematician you are