Maths is a fickle world. Stay à la mode with our guide to the latest trends.
HOT Issue 10
We’re so excited about releasing issue 10!
NOT Issue 3628800
Wait another 1.8 million years for this one? No thanks.
See this article.
NOT Manually proving theorems
NOT Disliking the food in the university canteen
HOT Proroguing the canteen to take back control of the menu
HOT Recycling jokes from issue 06
Writing new content is hard.
They’re all exactly the same. I say Su-no-ku.
No one cares that only a genius can do BIDMAS.
HOT Really big triangles
Bonus points if they’re scalene.
NOT Really big numbers
Shut up, Graham.
- Agree? Disagree? Let us know on Twitter @chalkdustmag, at facebook.com/chalkdustmag or at firstname.lastname@example.org
More from Chalkdust
- Humbug sets the fourth puzzle. Can you solve it?
- Space-filling curves, cheating at cards and automated joke generation feature in our latest edition. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Celebrate the launch of issue 11 by taking part in our puzzle hunt
- £100 of MathsGear goodies to be won if you can solve it
- Are you a torus? A cone? Ed Spheran? Find out by answering a maximum of five easy questions
- Grant applications, musical media and last-minute Olympics training are the topics readers have sent in to the professor's postbox this issue