More from Chalkdust
- We talk to the Fields medallist about his life, his work and his advice to his younger self.
- We review the first of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- Computational proofs, AI music and embarrassing surveys feature in the autumn 2019 issue. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Make calculations easy with this simple-to-make slide rule
- Never be stumped by a maths problem again, with this crash course from the ever-competent Stephen Muirhead
- We have some fantastic blog articles, and this is how we plan to publish them.