Chalkdust issue 14 cover
More from Chalkdust
- We talk to the Fields medallist about his life, his work and his advice to his younger self.
- We review the second of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- In 2018, scientists discovered a new shape that is essential to multicellular life
- Mary Somerville fights against social mores to become one of the leading mathematicians of her time.
- Print out and make a flexagon
- Take two phone books and interleave all their pages one by one. Now try and pull them apart by their spines. Impossible, right?