Fantastic news! Chalkdust issue 14 will be released at 11am on Monday 22 November. You can preorder printed copies now!
We’re really excited to share this new issue with you. Among the many articles, we have features on chess, visual beat frequency and the history of the Polish codebreakers. Of course there are also all your favourite regulars.
Here’s a sneak peak of the snazzy cover art inspired by Madeleine Hall’s article on Venn diagrams.
You can preorder issue 14 now, to get a physical copy sent straight to your home.
Alternatively you can find a free copy at the following universities:
- Imperial College London
- King’s College London
- Queen Mary University of London
- Royal Holloway
- Scumbag College
- Sheffield Hallam
- University of East Anglia
Have we missed out your university? Want to order some copies for the common room? Drop us an email at: email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Roll up, roll up! Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in Issue 15. (Plus all the usual nonsense.)
- Did you solve it?
- We review the seventh of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the sixth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year