Fantastic news! Chalkdust issue 14 will be released at 11am on Monday 22 November. You can preorder printed copies now!
We’re really excited to share this new issue with you. Among the many articles, we have features on chess, visual beat frequency and the history of the Polish codebreakers. Of course there are also all your favourite regulars.
Here’s a sneak peak of the snazzy cover art inspired by Madeleine Hall’s article on Venn diagrams.
You can preorder issue 14 now, to get a physical copy sent straight to your home.
Alternatively you can find a free copy at the following universities:
- Imperial College London
- King’s College London
- Queen Mary University of London
- Royal Holloway
- Scumbag College
- Sheffield Hallam
- University of East Anglia
Have we missed out your university? Want to order some copies for the common room? Drop us an email at: email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Have your say
- The definitive chart of the best matrices