At long last! Chalkdust issue 15 will be released at 8am on Wednesday 25 May. You can preorder printed copies now!
We’re really excited to share the latest issue with you. Among the many articles, we have an interview with Sammy Buzzard, a profile on Gladys West and a feature on some of Emmy Noether’s work. As ever, agony uncle Dirichlet is on hand to answer some of our readers’ tricky personal dilemmas.
We are also very excited as for the first time since 2019 we will be hosting an in-person launch event. Our sponsors G-Research will be hosting our launch party on the 25 May in central London, where there will be a maths quiz, pizza and drinks. Find out more and book a free ticket for the event here. Note that bookings will close at 6pm on 24 May.
You can preorder issue 15 now, to get a physical copy sent straight to your home.
Alternatively, you can find a free copy at the following universities:
- Scumbag College
- Sheffield Hallam
Have we missed out your university? Want to order some copies for the common room? Drop us an email at: email@example.com
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Have your say
- The definitive chart of the best matrices