Hello there! It’s time to announce the winners of the issue 14 crossnumber competition! Before we reveal the winners, here is the solution of the crossnumber.
The sum of the across clues was 7419.
There were 111 entries, 98 of which were correct. The randomly selected winners are:
- Katie Lee, who wins a £100 Maths Gear goody bag,
- Mitch Goldman, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Laurence O’Toole, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Robin Adey, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt.
Well done to Katie, Mitch, Laurence, and Robin, and thanks to everyone else who attempted the crossnumber. Keep your eyes peeled for issue 15’s puzzle, which will be released very soon…
More from Chalkdust
- Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Ellen talks to the mathematician and scientist about Attenborough, arctan and Antarctica
- Win a £100 Maths Gear goody bag by solving our infamous puzzle
- E Adrian Henle, Nick Gantzler, François-Xavier Coudert & Cory Simon team up for a deadly challenge
- Weddings, holidays and catfish find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Goran Newsum always should be someone you really love