Hello everyone! As the 13th Chalkdust prize crossnumber has just been released, it’s time to announce the winners of the issue 12 crossnumber competition! Before we reveal the winners, here is the solution of the crossnumber.
The sum of the across clues was 19404.
There were 63 entries, 52 of which were correct. The randomly selected winners are:
- Robert Kerry, who wins a £100 Maths Gear goody bag,
- Nick Keith, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Sarah Gross, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Pamela Docherty, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt.
Well done to Robert, Nick, Sarah, and Pamela, and thanks to everyone else who attempted the crossnumber. Hope you enjoy issue 13’s puzzle…
More from Chalkdust
- Penguins, prison and PDE patterns feature in our Spring 2023 issue. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
- The best and worst from this year's Met Gala
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.