Hello everyone! As the 13th Chalkdust prize crossnumber has just been released, it’s time to announce the winners of the issue 12 crossnumber competition! Before we reveal the winners, here is the solution of the crossnumber.
The sum of the across clues was 19404.
There were 63 entries, 52 of which were correct. The randomly selected winners are:
- Robert Kerry, who wins a £100 Maths Gear goody bag,
- Nick Keith, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Sarah Gross, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Pamela Docherty, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt.
Well done to Robert, Nick, Sarah, and Pamela, and thanks to everyone else who attempted the crossnumber. Hope you enjoy issue 13’s puzzle…
More from Chalkdust
- Roll up, roll up! Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in Issue 15. (Plus all the usual nonsense.)
- Did you solve it?
- We review the seventh of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the sixth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year