Hello everyone! It’s time to announce the winners of the issue 13 crossnumber competition! Before we reveal the winners, here is the solution of the crossnumber.
The sum of the across clues was 13704.
There were 82 entries, 68 of which were correct. The randomly selected winners are:
- Alistair Benford, who wins a £100 Maths Gear goody bag,
- Miguel Ángel Morales Medina, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Yuliya Nesterova, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Martin Schuh, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt.
Well done to Alistair, Miguel, Yuliya and Martin, and thanks to everyone else who attempted the crossnumber. Keep your eyes peeled for issue 14’s puzzle, which will be released very soon…
More from Chalkdust
- Celebrate the latest issue with us in London on 28 November
- Fields medals, iconic intersections, and things with silly names coming your way in our brand new issue! Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Find out by answering six simple questions
- Follow these simple steps to frustrate anyone who ever dreamed of using their light saber on the USS Enterprise
- Have your say
- The definitive chart of the best matrices