Hello everyone! It’s time to announce the winners of the issue 13 crossnumber competition! Before we reveal the winners, here is the solution of the crossnumber.
The sum of the across clues was 13704.
There were 82 entries, 68 of which were correct. The randomly selected winners are:
- Alistair Benford, who wins a £100 Maths Gear goody bag,
- Miguel Ángel Morales Medina, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Yuliya Nesterova, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Martin Schuh, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt.
Well done to Alistair, Miguel, Yuliya and Martin, and thanks to everyone else who attempted the crossnumber. Keep your eyes peeled for issue 14’s puzzle, which will be released very soon…
More from Chalkdust
- Penguins, prison and PDE patterns feature in our Spring 2023 issue. Plus all your favourite puzzles & columns.
- Canines, Cliff Richard and conditioning find their way into the prof's postbox this issue.
- Can you solve it?
- Just answer these EIGHT simple questions!
- The best and worst from this year's Met Gala
- Fashion is fleeting, Chalkdust regulars are not.