Hello everyone! It’s time to announce the winners of the issue 13 crossnumber competition! Before we reveal the winners, here is the solution of the crossnumber.
The sum of the across clues was 13704.
There were 82 entries, 68 of which were correct. The randomly selected winners are:
- Alistair Benford, who wins a £100 Maths Gear goody bag,
- Miguel Ángel Morales Medina, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Yuliya Nesterova, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt,
- Martin Schuh, who wins a Chalkdust T-shirt.
Well done to Alistair, Miguel, Yuliya and Martin, and thanks to everyone else who attempted the crossnumber. Keep your eyes peeled for issue 14’s puzzle, which will be released very soon…
More from Chalkdust
- Roll up, roll up! Squid Game, hidden harmonies and DnD coming your way in Issue 15. (Plus all the usual nonsense.)
- Did you solve it?
- We review the seventh of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the sixth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year’s nominees for the Book of the Year