It’s that time of the year again: time to announce the winners of the Chalkdust prize crossnumber #5! Before we reveal the winners, here is the solution:
The sum of the across clues was 136,462,689,389.
Picking the winners
We received 60 entries, 48 of which were correct.
So without further ado, the winner of the Chalkdust Issue 05 crossnumber competition is Mario García Pascual, who wins a £100 goody bag from Maths Gear. The runners-up, and winners of Chalkdust T-shirts, are Sean Y., Colin Beveridge and Elena Petrunina.
Thank you to everyone who entered the crossnumber competition! The competition will return in Issue 06 of Chalkdust, released in October.
More from Chalkdust
- We announce the winner of this coveted prize
- Have your say, and help to choose the 2020 Readers' Choice
- We review the seventh of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year, and open the vote for the readers' favourite
- We review the sixth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fifth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year
- We review the fourth of this year's nominees for the Book of the Year