More from Chalkdust
- We talk to the Fields medallist about his life, his work and his advice to his younger self.
- Enter stage left: Chalkdust issue 14. Preorder now!
- David Sheard explores the rich mathematics and history behind the Apollonian packing, and the cover of issue 11
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- Biography of Katherine Johnson, NASA human computer and research mathematician
- Solving differential equations instantaneously, using some electrical components and an oscilloscope