More from Chalkdust
- We talk to the Fields medallist about his life, his work and his advice to his younger self.
- Ride a phantom parabola into our spring 2019 issue. Billiards, maths, tiles, mistakes, plus all your favourite regulars.
- Coffee, Brexit and badgers are among the topics of discussion in this issue's Dear Dirichlet advice column
- How many did you spot?
- Meet the Duckworth-Lewis method, 23, from Lancashire
- Favourite numbers for many are linked to birthdays or anniversaries, but here is our take on the question