More from Chalkdust
- In 2018, scientists discovered a new shape that is essential to multicellular life
- Cardioids in coffee cups, counting with three fingers, and breakfast at Villani's. Plus the return of all your favourite fun pages in our autumn 2017 issue.
- Vote for your favourite mathematical celebration day
- Make calculations easy with this simple-to-make slide rule
- Behind today's door... The Chalkdust guide to Christmas presents
- How derivatives of matrices are being used in your day-to-day lives